The Power Master is Visonic‘s new line of wireless intruder alarm systems based on Power G wireless technology.
Power G PG2 redefines the wireless security market with a combination of reliability, performance, and an advanced feature set.
Power G PG2 combines several field-proven, advanced wireless technologies, like those used in cellular networks and Bluetooth, with the highly reliable AES encryption method.
The greatest innovation in Power G is having these technologies operate on non-rechargeable batteries while still keeping all devices connected and online.
Advanced signal jamming prevention with frequency hopping technology, allows the system to identify interruptions in frequency
and automatically adjusts to continue reliable communication.
PB-101 PG2 panic button is a stylish handheld Power G wireless transmitter designed for emergency and control applications in supervised wireless security systems.
PB-101 PG2 has one push-button and offers enhanced security and peace of mind as they allow users to send alarm messages with just a simple press on a button.
- Attractive, modern ergonomic design, suitable for carrying, wearing, or wall mounting
- Two models: miniature one-button model for alarm message, miniature two-button model for alarm messages, and system arming/disarming
- Safety mechanism for preventing false panic calls
- Extended battery life (5 years with typical use)
- Supplied with a belt clip, keychain, and lanyard necklace