The Power Master is Visonic’s new line of wireless intruder alarm systems based on Power G wireless technology.
Power G PG2 redefines the wireless security market with a combination of reliability, performance, and an advanced feature set.
Power G PG2 combines several field-proven, advanced wireless technologies, like those used in cellular networks and Bluetooth, with the highly reliable AES encryption method.
The greatest innovation in Power G is having these technologies operate on non-rechargeable batteries while still keeping all devices connected and online.
Advanced signal jamming prevention with frequency hopping technology, allows the system to identify interruptions in frequency
and automatically adjusts to continue reliable communication.
Power Master has placed itself as the market-leading range of wireless alarm systems. 2-way communication between devices makes installation simple and increases battery life massively.
With advanced transmission range, Power G PG2 devices can reach a range of up to 1.9 kilometres (line of sight).
- Motion and temperature detection in a single device
- Built-in Power G leading-edge wireless intrusion technology
- Compatible with Power Master alarm systems
- Advanced True Motion Recognition™ algorithm to differentiate between intruders and other disturbances
- Pet tolerant Target Specific Imaging™ distinguishes between humans and pets weighing up to 38 kg (85 lb)
- Fresnel and cylindrical lenses for uniform detection sensitivity with an operating range of up to 12 m (39 ft), with no vertical adjustment needed
- Faster, easier installations and maintenance
- The battery lasts up to 8 years with typical use
- The easily accessible battery compartment
- Small size, perfectly shaped for unobtrusive corner placement
- Front and back tamper protection