The Power Master is Visonic’s new line of wireless intruder alarm systems based on Power G wireless technology.
Power G PG2 redefines the wireless security market with a combination of reliability, performance, and an advanced feature set.
Power G PG2 combines several field-proven, advanced wireless technologies</a>, like those used in cellular networks and Bluetooth, with the highly reliable AES encryption method.
The greatest innovation in Power G is having these technologies operate on non-rechargeable batteries while still keeping all devices connected and online.
Advanced signal jamming prevention with frequency hopping technology, allows the system to identify interruptions in frequency
and automatically adjusts to continue reliable communication.
- Small, slim design: available in a choice of several styles and Colours
- One-click arming/disarming, emergency Signalling, a panic alarm, and checking of system status
- Large transmission range enables repeater-free installations
- The visible signal quality indication is shown on the device
- Long battery life (5 years with typical use)
- Visible low battery indication
- Power G two-way Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum FHSS-TDMA technology provides robustness and reliability closer than ever to a wired alarm system
- Employs the proven AES-128 (128-bit key) advanced encryption algorithm for correct message identification and protects the alarm system from
- code grabbing and other attacks
- Configured from the panel – no hardware switches and no need to re-open the device once closed
- Compatible with Power Master systems and Power G receivers