Introducing the next generation of wireless security, Texecom’s Ricochet mesh network offers industry-leading wireless technology.
Ricochet enabled wireless devices to receive and repeat wireless transmissions from other devices.
The size, scalability, and range of the entire system are extended as wireless signaling is no longer limited by point-to-point communications.
The transmission range of a Ricochet enabled wireless system is fantastic, with multiple devices capable of relaying messages to and from even the most remote locations in a building.
The Texecom Ricochet has a huge range of devices and add-ons.
With safety, security, and home automation in mind, a truly comprehensive system can be achieved.
The Texecom wireless kit is based on the Premier Elite 64-W platform, offering up to 32 onboard Ricochet enabled wireless zones
and 4 onboard wired zones, with the option to expand to a maximum of 76 wired zones or 64 wireless zones.
Compatible with the latest Premier Elite ancillaries allowing great features such as remote connectivity via the Texecom Connect app
when purchased alongside the Premier Elite Smart COM.
- 4 on-board wired zones
- 32 onboard wireless zones
- Expandable to a maximum of 76 wired zones or 64 wireless zones
- Up to 4 Keypads per system
- 4 Areas
- 50 User Codes
- 500 Event Log Time & Date Stamped
- EN rated energy efficient switch mode power supply
- Plug-on Digi boxes
- Multiple communication options; PSTN/GSM/GPRS/IP
- EN50131-1, EN50131-3, EN50131-5-3 PD6662 Grade 2 Class II