Easy-to-read LED indicator lights to alert you to possible gaps in your signal transfer through each line, testing to make sure your internet is getting where it needs to go.
This tester is not limited by proximity, so you can test connections even if the opposite
end of the cable is in a room 200 feet away.
Pop a 9-Volt battery in and you’re ready to test the connection to any room in your home or office!
You can set the box-shaped output end of the tester to send a slow or fast signal through
the Ethernet cable you are testing while the handle-shaped end connects to the
the opposite end of the cable to see if the same signal is being received.
- Separable transmitter and receiver to test installed cabling or patch cables
- Standard cable wiring diagrams are printed on the transmitter unit
- Transmitter and receiver snap together for transport or patch cable testing
- Extremely easy to use and understand
- Transmitter and receiver each have one RJ-45 jack
- Automatic efficient scan for the miss wiring, disordered cable, open and short circuit
- 9 LEDs to indicate which wire whether open or not on both remote and master unit
- Protective power switch for low power consumption
- The high-quality soft leather case provides more secure protection
- Powered by DC 9V reduplicated battery (not included)