It can support cameras with up to 12MP resolution.
This NVR has 2 x HDMI outputs, one of which can be used as the auxiliary output.
It also has audio I/O and USB 3.0 outputs.
This NVR is extremely versatile as it supports RAID and HDD quota so that it can be configured to be suitable for a range of applications.
The DS-96128NI-I16 is designed to provide a centralized solution for up to 128 IP cameras that can be used with third-party cameras.
It has the ability to be used with smart cameras and supports VCA such as face detection, Behaviour analysis, and more.
This NVR recorder Hikvision will accept any capacity hard drive (HDD) currently available.
Any maximum capacity stated on the manufacturer’s documents is simply based upon the maximum HDD size that was available at the time of release/publication.
- Up to 128 channel IP cameras can be connected
- Up to 576 Mbps, high incoming bandwidth ensures IP cameras can be connected
- 2 HDMI (different source) and 1 VGA interfaces16 HDD can be used for continuous video recording
- 16 HDD can be used for continuous video recording
- Supports some specialist cameras, including people counting camera/ANPR (automatic number plate recognition) camera/fisheye camera
- Advanced streaming technology enables smooth live view in poor network conditions
- Supports RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, and N+1 hot spare for even more reliable data storage, effectively avoids data loss risks