Descriptions of Hikvision DVR Recorder:
Hikvision ACU Sense family uses the latest deep learning technologies to enhance object detection.
Specifically, Hikvision ACU Sense Turbo Hikvision DVR Recorder detects vehicles or humans, it filters out false alarms
triggered by animals, leaves, and other insignificant objects, and minimizes costly, time-consuming manual checks.
As an additional benefit, the Hikvision ACU Sense Quick Target Search feature identifies and extracts footage of humans
vehicles from vast video datasets automatically, saving staff from searching through massive datasets.
Deep learning-based analysis: recognition of the human body or vehicle target in Behaviour detection to filter
false alarm supports 4-ch detection of aveesa.
Supports multiple VCA (Video Content Analytics) events for both analogue and smart IP cameras
H.265 Pro+/H.265 Pro/H.265/H.264+/H.264 encoding for the mainstream, and H.265/H.264 for the sub-stream of analogue cameras
Self-adaptive HDTVI/HD CVI/AHD/CVBS signal input
- Connectable to HD-TVI, AHD, IP, CVI & analogue cameras
- Up to 4ch 5MP ONVIF conformant IP cameras input
- H.265+ compression improves encoding efficiency by up to 50% & reduces data storage costs
- 12fps recording at 5MP, 15fps recording at 4MP, 18fps recording on 3MP, 25fps recording on 2MP
- HDMI & VGA output at up to (1920 x 1080)
- Smart search for efficient playback
- Support Deep learning-based analysis