Hikvision IDS-7204HQHI-K1/2S(B) ACU Sense family uses the latest deep learning technologies to enhance object detection.
triggered by animals, leaves, and other insignificant objects, and minimizes costly, time-consuming manual checks.
As an additional benefit, Hikvision ACU Sense Quick Target Search feature identifies and extracts footage of humans
and vehicles from vast video datasets automatically, saving staff from searching through massive datasets.
Deep learning-based analysis: re-recognition of the human body or vehicle target in Behaviour detection to
filter false alarm supports 2-ch detection
Supports multiple VCA (Video Content Analytics) events for both analogue and smart IP cameras
H.265 Pro+/H.265 Pro/H.265/H.264+/H.264 encoding for the mainstream, and H.265/H.264 for
the sub-stream of analogue cameras
Self-adaptive HDTVI /HD CVI/AHD/CVBS signal input
- Connectable to HD-TVI, AHD, IP, CVI & analogue cameras
- Up to 4ch 2MP ONVIF conformant IP cameras input
- H.265 Pro+ compression improves encoding efficiency by up to 50% & reduces data storage costs
- 15fps recording at 2MP
- HDMI & VGA output at up to (1920 x 1080)
- Smart search for efficient playback
- Support Deep learning-based analysis