These cameras can be from a different manufacturer and video format as the DS-7232HQHI-K2 can support all 4 formats for
analogue CCTV which are TVI (Turbo HD) AHD, CVI and old CVBS using BNC type connectors.
Can also support 3MP analogue cameras but only on channels 1 to 4.
Don’t forget that all Hikvision DVRs are now hybrid, meaning they can accept BNC type analogue cameras and IP cameras which
have Ethernet type connection and use CAT5e cable.
You will need a separate POE switch if you wish to use IP cameras on any channel of the DS-7232HQHI-K2.
This 32 channel Hikvision DVR can accept 2 hard drives at 10Tb each.
We recommend you use Seagate surveillance or Western Digital Purple hard drives.
- H265+ compression saving up to 50% bandwidth and storage.
- 2MP 1080P recording @ 15FPS or 1080P Lite @ 25FPS.
- 3MP TVI recording @ 15FPS on channel 1 – 4 only.
- Support 4MP HD-TVI, 4MP AHD, 4MP CVI and analogue CVBS cameras with adaptive access.
- Add up to 2 x 4MP IP cameras.
- Add up to 2 x 8 TB HDD.
- HDMI up to 4K video output / VGA output up to 1080P resolution.
- Up to 16-ch synchronous playback at 1080p resolution playback at up to 256X speed.