Users can add up to eight 8MP IP cameras to the NVR via the 8 ports located at the back of the device.
Users can connect one monitor to the NVR via the HDMI or VGA port for easy access.
However, the NVR can also be accessed via the Hik-Connect app or via a browser.
With a SIM/UIM card slot on the rear panel, a 4G wireless network can be achieved.
Ideal for temporary or isolated locations where a physical network connection is not possible.
The DS-7604NI-K1/8P/8G comes with an SMA Antenna with a 3 m cable to improve 4G strength.
- Up to 8-ch IP camera input
- Up to 80 Mbps incoming bandwidth, and 80 Mbps outgoing bandwidth
- H.265+/H.265/H.264+/H.264 video compression
- HDMI and VGA independent output for 8-ch device
- 8 independent POE network interfaces
- 4G wireless network, SIM/UIM card slot on the rear panel, support to view SIM/UIM status, network operator, signal
- strength, network registration status, dial status, real-time mode, etc.
- Storage and Playback：1 SATA interface (up to 6 TB capacity per HDD)smart Function: Support multiple VCA (Video Content Analytics) events
- Network & Ethernet Access：1 self-adaptive 10/100/1000 Mbps network interface