This Hikvision Camera is a 6MP IR bullet with a 1/2.4″ progressive scan CMOS chip.
With an IR range of up to 50m, IP67 weatherproof housing, and a working temperature of -30 °C to +60 °C,
this camera is perfect for outdoor use, although users can have its indoors too.
This is supported by 3-axis, panoramic & rotation movement of 0° to 360° and a tilt of 0° to 90° which
allows users to easily position the camera to cover their desired area.
Armed with enhancing features such as backlight compensation (BLC),
3D digital noise reduction (3D DNR), high light compensation (HLC), and 120dB wide dynamic range (WDR),
the DS-2CD2T65G1-I5 gives a high quality, detailed image in low-light environments.
- Image Sensor: 1/2.4″ Progressive Scan CMOS
- Min. Illumination: Colour: 0.008 Lux @ (F1.2, AGC ON), 0.014 Lux @ (F1.6, AGC ON)
- Shutter Speed: 1/3 s to 1/100,000 s
- Slow Shutter: Yes
- Focal: length 2.8/4/6 mm
- Focus: Fixed
- 2.8 mm, horizontal FOV: 99°, vertical FOV: 61°, diagonal FOV: 128°
- 4 mm, horizontal FOV: 80°, vertical FOV: 51°, diagonal FOV: 101°
- 6 mm, horizontal FOV: 60°, vertical FOV: 38°
- Lens Mount: M12
- Aperture: F1.6
- Day & Night: IR cut filter
- DNR: 3D DNR
- Wide Dynamic Range: 120dB
- 3-Axis Adjustment: Pan: 0° to 360°, tilt: 0° to 90°, rotate 0° to 360°
- Mainstream: H.265/H.264
- Sub-stream: H.265/H.264/MJPEG
- Third stream: H.265/H.264
- H.264: Type Main Profile/High Profile
- H.264+ Main stream supports
- H.265: Type: Main Profile
- H.265+: Mainstream supports
- Video Bit Rate: 32 Kbps to 16 Mbps