4K HDMI output enables connection to 4k TV/Monitors.
It offers Dual Gigabit LAN ports enabling you to separate your home and security network, providing up to 512Mbps incoming bandwidth.
RAID 0,1,5,10. With HDD hot-swap supported.
Up to 16 SATA interfaces for installing up to 16x 10 TB hard drives for a max of 160 TB capacity.
The NVR recorder Hikvision also provides dual HDMI & dual VGA outputs.
Rack mount brackets & screws are included Now with the more efficient H.265 encoding with 40-50% lower bit rates.
(H.265) This NVR does NOT have POE ports, so cameras connected to it will need to be powered via a POE switch or a local 12v Power supply.
- Up to 64 channel IP cameras can be connected
- Up to 512 Mbps, high incoming bandwidth ensures IP cameras can be connected
- 2 HDMI (different source) and 1 VGA interfaces
- 16 HDD can be used for continuous video recording
- Supports some specialist cameras, including people counting camera/ANPR (automatic number plate recognition) camera/fisheye camera
- Advanced streaming technology enables smooth live view in poor network conditions
- Supports RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, and N+1 hot spare for even more reliable data storage, effectively avoids data loss risks
- Power Supply100 to 240 VAC, 50 to 60Hz, 5 A
- Network Interface4, RJ45 10M/100M/1000M self-adaptive Ethernet interface
- VGA Output1-ch. Resolution: 1080p (1920 × 1080)/60Hz, UXGA (1600 × 1200)/60Hz, SXGA (1280 × 1024)/60Hz, 720p (1280 × 720)/60Hz, XGA (1024 × 768)/60Hz