Hikvision’s revolutionary Turbo HD technology brings with it a huge breakthrough in the evolution of analogue transmissions,
opening up a whole new range of possibilities using coaxial cabling. The Turbo HD product family includes a comprehensive range of full high definition cameras and DVRs.
The all-new H.265+ high-efficiency video coding significantly reduces bandwidth and storage requirements
which effectively lowers infrastructure costs and ultimately makes high-resolution surveillance systems more affordable.
H.265+ uses half the bit rate of H.264 but essentially offers the same level of picture quality.
playback recordings and receive motion notifications from anywhere in the world using the Hik-Connect IOS or Android app.
This truly ‘set and forget’ system will allow you to record continuously, set schedules or trigger when there is motion in or around your property.
The HiLook DVR-204U-K1 is a 5-in-1 digital video recorder which supports normal analogue, TVI, CVI, AHD and IP cameras. Compatibility
with four of the most popular CCTV technologies makes Hikvision recorders one of the most versatile in the market.
- Connectable to HD-TVI, AHD, IP, CVI & analogue cameras
- Up to 4ch 8MP ONVIF conformant IP cameras input
- Long-distance transmission over twisted pair cable & coax cable
- H.265+ compression improves encoding efficiency by up to 50% & reduces data storage costs
- 12fps recording at 5MP
- HDMI output at up to 1920 × 1080
- Smart search for efficient playback
- 1 SATA HDD