Hikvision ColorVu Technology helps cameras render vivid video 24/7, even in zero-light environments.
colourful cameras feature advanced lenses with an F1.0 aperture and high-performance sensors that collect and utilize more light to produce brighter images.
In zero-light scenarios, built-in environmentally-friendly supplement lighting works to guarantee colourful images.
- Image Sensor: 1/1.8″ Progressive Scan CMOS
- Signal System: PAL/NTSC
- Min. Illumination: 0.0014Lux @ (F1.0, AGC ON), 0 Lux with Light
- Slow shutter: Support
- Shutter time: 1/3 s to 1/100,000 s
- 4 mm, horizontal FOV: 94°, vertical FOV: 48°, diagonal FOV: 115°
- 6 mm, horizontal FOV: 57°, vertical FOV: 31°, diagonal FOV: 67°
- Adjustment Range: Pan: 0° to 360°, tilt: 0° to 90°, rotate 0° to 360°
- Wide Dynamic Range: 120 dB
- Digital noise reduction: 3D DNR
- Video Compression: H.265+/H.265/H.264+/H.264/MJPEG
- Video bitrate: 32Kbps~16Mbps
- Communication Interface: 1 RJ45 10M / 100M Ethernet interface
- On-board storage: Built-in Micro SD/SDHC/SDXC slot, up to 128 GB
- Reset Button: Yes
- Line Crossing Detection: Cross a pre-defined virtual line
- Intrusion Detection: Enter and loiter in a pre-defined virtual region
- Object Removal: Objects removed from the pre-defined region, such as the exhibits on display.