Hikvision DS-2DF8C442IXS-AELW(T2) 4 MP 42 × Network IR Speed Dome adopts 1/1.8″ progressive scan CMOS chip.
With the 42 × optical zoom lens, the camera offers more details over expansive areas.
This series of cameras can be widely used for wide ranges of high-definition, such as rivers, forests, roads, railways, airports, ports, squares, parks, scenic spots, stations, and large venues, etc.
- 1/1.8″ Progressive Scan CMOS
- Up to 2560 × 1440 resolution
- Min. Illumination: Colour: 0.002 Lux @(F1.2, AGC ON),B/W: 0.0002 Lux @(F1.2, AGC ON),0 Lux with IR
- Up to 500 m IR distance
- 140dB WDR, 3D DNR, EIS, HLC, Smart IR
- 24 VAC & POE 802.3 BT
- Support H.265+/H.265 video compression
- Support Rapid focus
- 42× optical zoom, 16× digital zoom
- Support detecting up to 30 faces at the same time. Support detecting, tracking, capturing, grading, selecting
- a face in motion, and output the best face picture of the face.
- Support vehicle detection (license plate number, vehicle model, and vehicle colour recognition)
- Person arming: supports real-time modelling and comparison, arms and tracks predefined persons, and uploads the longitude and latitude information of the target during tracking
- Vehicle arming: supports vehicle detection and licence plate recognition, arms and tracks predefined vehicles, and uploads the longitude and latitude information of the target during tracking