This Hikvison IP dome camera offers all the features you want to operate in a high resolution 24 hour CCTV system.
With high megapixel video resolution, 30 metre infrared night-vision, on-board SD card recording, and various lenses
providing different image views.
IP66-rated outdoor housing to protect against rain and dust therefore suited for most indoor and outdoor surveillance applications.
Featuring IK10-rated vandal resistance means this Hikvision dome-shaped IP camera is also suitable for use in areas where vandalism could be a possibility.
Whilst its infrared (IR) cut filter automatically changes from full colour video to monochrome when there is little or no light, providing
the camera with true day/night capability and making it an ideal choice for 24-hour surveillance.
The camera’s built-in IR LEDs give an IR illumination range up to 30m at a maximum.
Intelligent and smart video capabilities such as motion detection, line crossing, intrusion, etc provide a high level of scene awareness and
alert users via email notification when an event is detected in a configured area.
These alerts can also trigger recordings that the operator can then use for identification purposes and further investigation.
Support for Power-over-Ethernet (POE) allows for simple one-cable installation whilst the Hikvision iVMS-4200 video recorded
software is freely included and mobile access to the camera is provided via the Hikvision app (iOS and Android).
- High-quality imaging with 2 MP resolution
- Excellent low-light performance via powered-by-Dark Fighter technology
- Efficient H.265+ compression technology
- Clear imaging against strong backlight due to 120 dB true WDR technology
- audio and alarm interface available
- Water and dust resistant (IP67) and vandal-proof (IK10)
- Robust structure design with full metal materials.
- POE passes power to the camera along the Ethernet cable, only one cable is required