When your burglar alarm goes off the reality is that in most situations it is ignored.
Many people view the alarm siren as a nuisance and do not call the police or bother to investigate.
the PSTN telephone line.
It behaves like another extension to the telephone
does not affect the normal operation or that of any other extensions fitted.
However, if the Voice Dialler is operating, the messages will be heard if any handset is lifted.
It requires no batteries as its power is derived from the alarm control panel.
The GJD Voice Dialler is the ideal companion for virtually any alarm control panel
as it provides additional protection, rather than relying on the outside bell to attract attention.
When the alarm is triggered, the Voice Dialler will ring a combination of nine different numbers
(including mobile phones) to alert people you know and trust, so they can investigate appropriately.
The unit stores up to two pre-recorded messages which can be used to warn of two different situations, e.g.
Burglary, personal attack, fire, etc.
These are specific to your alarm system and can be changed as often as desired.
The Voice Dialler is simple to operate with clear on-screen instructions
guiding the user through programming messages and telephone numbers.
Recording a message is easy as the Dialler has a built-in microphone
speaker so that phrases can be recorded and replayed directly into the unit.
- PSTN Landline Dialler
- Programmable 9 x 32 – digit phone numbers for each trigger
- Battery backed up
- Built-in memory for telephone numbers and programmed settings
- 12V DC external supply required
- Remote cancelling of next Dialled number
- Two 10 second duration user recordable messages, one for each trigger
- Dual trigger design for separate alerts
- Easy to connect to alarm control panels
- Low maintenance
- Can be used as a stand-alone communicator