ESP’s conventional fire alarm equipment includes a range of 2-16 zone fire panels,
a complete range of fire detectors and a host of useful fire alarm ancillaries and power supplies.
The ESP range is robust, reliable, and is simple to install.
ESP’s popular MAG2P 2 zone fire alarm panel is certified to EN54-2/4
can be supplied in an attractive metal or plastic enclosure,
which includes conventional sounder circuits, a fire relay, a fault relay, and a ‘class change’ facility.
Designed with the installer in mind, the MAG range has a wide selection of engineering
functions including zone test and one man walk test. Available in standard and expandable versions.
- 2 programmable zones
- Active end of line monitoring and head removal
- 30 fire detectors per zone
- Unlimited number of call points per zone
- Integral sound alarm button
- Class change’ facility
- Enable/disable security key
- One man walk test facility
- Volt free fire change over relay
- Individual sounder circuit fault ID
- Individual zone/sounder isolate
- BS5839 and EN54 P2/4 compliant
- CE certified
- Requires only 1x12v 7Ah battery
- ABS casing