This XVR can auto recognize the signal of the front-camera without any setting.
It makes operation more friendly and convenient.
The smart fan can automatically turn on or turn off according to the CPU temperature.
This function can effectively reduce the fan noise to provide a better user experience.
The POC (Power over Coaxial) technology used in the device allows powering cameras compatible with this standard via a coaxial cable directly from the recorder,
eliminating the need for additional wires or power supplies.
Supports maximum 8 channels for POC inputs of the Lite series or 4 channels for POC series inputs of the Pro series.
- IP Video Input: 8+4 Channel, each channel up to 8MP
- Video-Input: 8 Channel BNC Interface
- HD-CVI Input: 4K, 6MP, 4MP, 1080P@25/30fps, 720P@50/60fps, 720P@25/30fps
- AHD Input: 5MP, 4MP 1080P@25/30fps, 720P@25/30fps
- TVI Input: 5MP, 4MP 1080P@25/30fps, 720P@25/30fps
- CVBS Input: PAL/NTSC
- Compression: H.265+/H.265/H.264+/H.264
- Audio Input: 1 Channel, RCA
- POC Camera Input: Supports HD CVI PoC Cameras
- Hard Disk: 1 SATA interface (Up to 8 TB capacity for each disk)